2013/2014 Open Enrollment
Deadline to be eligible for fair:
Returning Members: Tuesday, October 15th,
New Members: Monday, December 2nd
Follow the steps below to enroll a youth.
- Log onto 4-H Online.
- Update profile (only create a new family profile if you are new to 4-H).
- Review and acknowledge all forms on the Additional Information tab (including Waiver of Liability).
- Print out the Medical Release AND Health History forms Give both forms to your COMMUNITY CLUB LEADERS and PROJECT LEADERS (one for each). Do not bring to the 4-H Office!
Required Reading: By enrolling in the 4-H Youth Development Program you are agreeing to the following (see your county's enrollment policies and guidelines below):
Confused? Please go to our ENROLLMENT HELP page for assistance.
4-H County Newsletter (receive the newsletter either by postal mail or online subscription - see below)
- Newsletter Hard Copy: Subscription Form Online Entry or Print & Mail - To receive the monthly newsletter by US Postal mail instead of email - include the $10 subscription cost with your enrollment fee.
- Newsletter Online Subscription via email: Go to the 4-H Newsletter Subscription in Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, or Tuolumne Counties to subscribe online.
- State 4-H E-News Subscription: If you would like to receive the State 4-H E-News Newsletter you will need to subscribe online.
Need 4-H Enrollment Help?
4-H Enrollment Help page - enrollment instructions
4-H Enrollment Assistance - someone will contact you via email or phone
Club Information Request - request information about clubs and their projects