Youth - Open Enrollment
New 2017-2018 program year begins July 1, 2017 but the enrollment system will open on July 5th.
Enrollment is open all year, but deadline to be eligible for the 2018 El Dorado County Fair:
Returning Members: Sunday, October 15h 2017
New Members: Friday, December 1st, 2017
Youth - $50 ($2.00 service fee added when paying with credit card.)
Adult - $18 ($1.00 service fee added when paying with credit card.)
Follow the steps below to enroll a youth.
- Log onto 4-H Online - will open July 5th (return to this webpage to pay 4-H member fees).
- Update profile (only create a new family profile if you are new to 4-H).
- Review and acknowledge all forms on the Additional Information tab (including Waiver of Liability).
- Print out the Medical Release AND Health History forms Give both forms to your COMMUNITY CLUB LEADERS and PROJECT LEADERS (one for each). Do not bring to the 4-H Office!
- Return to this page to pay with a secure online credit card (upper right corner).
- Mailing your 4-H fees? Make check payable to "UC Regents" and send to, UCCE Central Sierra, 311 Fair Lane, Placerville, CA 95667.
Required Reading: By enrolling in the 4-H Youth Development Program you are agreeing to the following (see your county's enrollment policies and guidelines below):
Confused? Please go to our ENROLLMENT HELP page for assistance.
4-H County Newsletter (receive the newsletter either by postal mail or online subscription - see below)
- Newsletter Hard Copy: Subscription Form Online Entry or Print & Mail - To receive the monthly newsletter by US Postal mail instead of email - include the $10 subscription cost with your enrollment fee. For El Dorado and Tuolumne Co. only.
- Newsletter Online Subscription via email: Go to the 4-H Newsletter Subscription in Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, or Tuolumne Counties to subscribe online.
- State 4-H E-News Subscription: If you would like to receive the State 4-H E-News Newsletter you will need to subscribe online.
Need 4-H Enrollment Help?
4-H Enrollment Help page - enrollment instructions
4-H Enrollment Assistance - someone will contact you via email or phone
Club Information Request - request information about clubs and their projects