Youth - Open Enrollment
New 2017-2018 program year begins July 1, 2017
Enrollment is open all year, but deadline to be eligible for the 2018 El Dorado County Fair:
Returning Members: Sunday, October 15h 2017
New Members: Friday, December 1st, 2017
Follow the steps below to enroll a youth.
- Log onto 4-H Online - will open July 1st (return to this webpage to pay 4-H member fees).
- Update profile (only create a new family profile if you are new to 4-H).
- Review and acknowledge all forms on the Additional Information tab (including Waiver of Liability).
- Print out the Medical Release AND Health History forms Give both forms to your COMMUNITY CLUB LEADERS and PROJECT LEADERS (one for each). Do not bring to the 4-H Office!
- Return to this page to pay with a secure online credit card (upper right corner).
- Mailing your 4-H fees? Make check payable to "UC Regents" and send to, UCCE Central Sierra, 311 Fair Lane, Placerville, CA 95667.
Required Reading: By enrolling in the 4-H Youth Development Program you are agreeing to the following (see your county's enrollment policies and guidelines below):
Confused? Please go to our ENROLLMENT HELP page for assistance.
4-H County Newsletter (receive the newsletter either by postal mail or online subscription - see below)
- Newsletter Hard Copy: Subscription Form Online Entry or Print & Mail - To receive the monthly newsletter by US Postal mail instead of email - include the $10 subscription cost with your enrollment fee.
- Newsletter Online Subscription via email: Go to the 4-H Newsletter Subscription in Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, or Tuolumne Counties to subscribe online.
- State 4-H E-News Subscription: If you would like to receive the State 4-H E-News Newsletter you will need to subscribe online.
Need 4-H Enrollment Help?
4-H Enrollment Help page - enrollment instructions
4-H Enrollment Assistance - someone will contact you via email or phone
Club Information Request - request information about clubs and their projects