2016/2017 Open Enrollment begins July 1st!
Follow the steps below to enroll a volunteer.
New to our 4-H Program? Please see Volunteering in 4-H to learn how to become a 4-H Volunteer.
- Log onto 4-H Online (return to this webpage to pay 4-H member fees).
- Update profile (only create a new family profile if you are new to 4-H).
- Review and acknowledge all forms on the Additional Information tab (including Waiver of Liability and Volunteer Confidential Self-Disclosure Form).
- Print out the Medical Release AND Health History forms Give both forms to your COMMUNITY CLUB LEADERS and PROJECT LEADERS (one for each). Do not bring to the 4-H Office!
- Return to this page for paying with secure online credit card.
- Mailing your fees? Send a check (made payable to: UC REGENTS) to your local 4-H County Office OR take it to your first Community Club Meeting.
Required Reading: By enrolling in the 4-H Youth Development Program you are agreeing to the following (see your county's enrollment policies and guidelines below):
Confused? Please go to our ENROLLMENT HELP page for assistance.