Don't know which club to sign up for?
Please click on your county's 4-H Program page on the menu at the left, then click on "Community Clubs." If you still need assistance, please fill out the "Club Information Request Form," or call your local Program Representative.
- You must have an email account to register.
(List of companies who offer free email accounts)
- Read the detailed instructions for using the on-line system:
- Step-by-Step Guide for New Families
- Step-by-Step Guide for Returning Families
- FAQ on the 4-H Online Enrollment
Forgot your password or have a new email? Click "I forgot my password" in the online enrollment system to get an email with a new password. The email goes to the address you entered in the enrollment system last year. If you have a new email or forgot what you entered last year, call the 4-H Office at 530-621-5503 or see the 4-H Online Enrollment Assistance Form.
- Do not create a new profile!
Still need help? Fill out the 4-H Online Enrollment Assistance Form or call Nancy Starr our Enrollment Coordinator at 530-621-5503.