- UCCE Local Job Opening
- What is that?
- UCCE Central Sierra Annual Reports
- Events & Workshops
- 4-H Youth Development
- California Naturalist
- Gardening for the Community
- Farm to School & School Gardening
- Invasive Weed Management
- Livestock and Range Management
- Living with Fire
- Master Food Preservers / Food Preservation
- Master Gardeners / Home Gardening
- Natural Resources
- Nutrition, Family and Consumer Science
- Pond Management
- Small Farms Information
- Tree Mortality
- Water Saving Tips
- Resources & Publications
- Social Networking
- Volunteering with UCCE
UC Master Gardener is 'Student of the Month'
Merced Sun-Star. The 33-year-old father of three is completing training with the UC Cooperative Extension Master Gardener program. He plans to transfer to UC Davis to earn a bachelor's degree in sustainable agriculture and food systems.
Codd, who has a 4.0 GPA, participated in Merced College's horticulture laboratory work-study program, laboring primarily in the Agriculture Department's vegetable garden.
Posted on Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM
- Author: Jeannette E. Warnert