Grape Powdery Mildew Stations
As of Spring 2017, we now have SEVEN grape powdery mildew stations running in the foothills!
View the current index for the foothill stations now at the UC IPM website Grape Powdery Mildew Risk Assessment Index. View directions to get the powdery mildew index online 4 steps to pm online .
- For more information on the powdery mildew index view the Using the Powdery Mildew Index Presentation.
- Need more information on management and control? See the Powdery mildew webpage.
- The Annual Efficacy Bulletin has up-to-date information: Efficacy and timing of fungicides, bactericides, and biologicals for deciduous tree fruit, nut, strawberry and vine crops.
- Foothill Grape Day presentations, including talks on mildew by Doug Gubler and updates by Lynn, are good sources of information.
- Comparing station data summary includes information on how to start using the index.
Thank you to the following station sponsors:
Calaveras Wine Alliance-Ca. Specialty Crop grant
El Dorado Wine Grape Growers Association
Fish Friendly Farming-Sierra Conservancy grant
Pat Rohan-Screaming Eagle
Station website is supported by UCCE and UCIPM. Stations are managed via Western Weather.