Using water wisely is an important part of sustainable gardening in California! Learn how to improve the water resiliency and health of your garden while making it easier to manage.
You will learn:
Part 1 - July 15:
- How to improve your soil to hold more moisture and grow healthier plants
- Plant selection: Why, what and how to group plants for water conservation and plant health
Part 2 - July 22:
- Irrigation system components
- How to choose and modify irrigation systems to improve efficiency
- How much water your garden really needs
- Introduction on how to use grey-water and harvest rainwater
Waterwise class: You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jul 15, 2020 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for these meetings (if you miss the one, they will be recorded - just let us know):
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.