Master Gardeners / Home Gardening
- Who are the UCCE Master Gardeners
- Drought Resources
- Master Gardeners of Amador County
- Master Gardeners of Calaveras County
- Master Gardeners of El Dorado County
Master Gardeners of Lake Tahoe
- 2016 Public Garden Tours
- Tahoe in Bloom Garden Tour
- Classes, Workshops & Events
- Master Gardeners of Lake Tahoe Articles
- Public Gardens of Lake Tahoe
- Pest Management
- Lake Tahoe Internet Resources
- UCCE Master Gardeners of Lake Tahoe Training
- Master Gardener Internal Login
- Master Gardeners of Tuolumne County
- Newsletters and Event Updates!
- California Gardening Website
- Favorite Gardening Resources
- Gardening Tips
- Resources & Publications
- Online Weed Education Videos
- What Insect Is That?
- What is a Master Gardener?
- Becoming a Master Gardener
- Support Our Endowment
- Master Gardener Mission
The Tallac Estates
Champagne Garden Tour - July 16, 2016
This tour is being co-hosted by the South Tahoe Garden Club and the Tallac Association. The free tour begins at 10:00, starting on the lawn directly behind the Valhalla Grand Hall. We will be selling some refreshments and champagne prior to the start of the tour, with proceeds split amongst the tour hosts. Limited on-site parking will be provided the day of the tour. This initial tour of the estates is limited to members of the Garden Club (and their guests) and Master Gardeners. We have been asked by the Tallac Association staff to limit our number for this first tour, so reservations are important. Laurie Brazil of the South Tahoe Garden Club has agreed to handle the reservations. Her contact info is email@example.com and phone 530-409-2791. If additional tour information is needed contact David Long. firstname.lastname@example.org.