Master Gardeners / Home Gardening
- Who are the UCCE Master Gardeners
- Drought Resources
- Master Gardeners of Amador County
- Master Gardeners of Calaveras County
- Master Gardeners of El Dorado County
Master Gardeners of Lake Tahoe
- 2016 Public Garden Tours
- Tahoe in Bloom Garden Tour
- Classes, Workshops & Events
- Master Gardeners of Lake Tahoe Articles
- Public Gardens of Lake Tahoe
- Pest Management
- Lake Tahoe Internet Resources
- UCCE Master Gardeners of Lake Tahoe Training
- Master Gardener Internal Login
- Master Gardeners of Tuolumne County
- Newsletters and Event Updates!
- California Gardening Website
- Favorite Gardening Resources
- Gardening Tips
- Resources & Publications
- Online Weed Education Videos
- What Insect Is That?
- What is a Master Gardener?
- Becoming a Master Gardener
- Support Our Endowment
- Master Gardener Mission
Truckee Demonstration Garden
Annual Edible Garden Tour - August 13, 2016
This tour is being co-hosted by Slow Foods Lake Tahoe, which manages the Garden. The tour is open to Master Gardeners and the general public. No reservations are needed for Master Gardeners to tour the Demonstration Garden. A $5.00 donation is suggested for the tour of the Demonstration Garden alone. The site tour begins at 9:00 AM and is the initial stop for the Edible Garden Tour. The Slow Food Lake Tahoe (SFLT) Edible Garden Tour is 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, beginning in the Truckee Demonstration Garden in the Truckee Regional Park. Cost is $15 for non-member (SFLT members) and $10 for members. Contact Slow Foods Lake Tahoe email@example.com for more information on the Edible Garden Tour ticket purchases. Contact David Long firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.