Jun 29, 2020 | View All Issues
Inside this issue:
- Black Lives Matter + Commitment to Health Equity
- Junes Harvest of the Month: Plums
- New & Noteworthy
- When the pandemic ends, a healthier 'normal' could help our obesity crisis.
- How Food Hubs and Co-Ops Are Overcoming the USDA Farm Box Program's Flaws
- Participants' Experiences of the 2018-2019 Government Shutdown and Subsequent Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefit disruption Can Inform Future Policy.
- Nutrition Education Spotlight: Stay Active this Summer.
- COVID-19 Community Resources
Download (590KB PDF)