UCCE Master Gardeners of Amador & El Dorado count
View List of Newsletter Issues | Return to UCCE Master Gardener of Amador & El Dorado Counties E-News, Classes, Events & Updates
UCCE Master Gardeners eNews, August, 2014
Inside the August issue of the MG E-News:
- In the Kitchen Garden: Breeding Your Own Tomato Variety
- Oak Trees: Brown Leaves and Galls
- Sustainable Landscaping in California: How to Conserve Resources and Beautify your Home Landscape
- Myths and Truths: Will Epsom Salts Make Your Garden Grow Better?
- 2014 UCCE Master Gardener/Farmers Market Tomato Tasting Results
- In the Hen House: Which Came First, the Chicken or the Egg?
- Survey: Local Master Gardener Public Classes—When, Where, How?
- Master Gardener Public Education Classes & Events for Amador and El Dorado Counties
- UCCE Master Food Preservers—Free Classes
Download Newsletter (3,342KB PDF)