UCCE Central Sierra News
UCCE Central Sierra eNews - June 2017
Inside this issue:
- Free Forestry Workshops to Help Teachers Meet New Science Standards
- Lake Tahoe Basin Invasive Weeds Identification Workshop
- Train the Trainer - Replanting After the Trees Die - Workshop for Master Gardeners
- Stockmanship Stewardship
- The Angora Fire 10 Years Later: What have we learned?
- 2017 California Small Farm Conference Call for Workshop Proposals
- UCCE 4-H Youth Development Dates of Interest
- Tuolumne County Schools "Step It Up"
- UCCE Master Food Preservers Dates of Interest
- UCCE Master Gardeners Dates of Interest
- How to Get Rid of Pantry Pests - IPM
Download Newsletter (790KB PDF)