UCCE Central Sierra News
UCCE Central Sierra eNews - November 2017
Inside this issue:
- #GivingTuesday 2017 - Save the Date: November 28, 2017
- Grant Funding to Provide Additional Food Preservation Classes
- Replanting the Sierra Nevada after an ecological catastrophe
- Improving the Health of California’s Headwater Forests
- Maintaining and Improving Rural Roads Workshop
- UC Davis Viticulture and Enology On the Road in the Foothills
- Save the Date: 2-Day Wine Grape Short Course, Dec 12 and 13 on campus
- Become a UCCE Master Food Preserver Volunteer!
- Program Dates of Interest
- UC IPM and more...
- Aphid-eating Insects in Action!
- Download Newsletter (768KB PDF)