Skip to Content
University of California
- California Tahoe Conservancy - Develops and implement programs through acquisitions and site improvements to improve water quality in Lake Tahoe, preserve the scenic beauty and recreational opportunities of the region, provide public access, preserve wildlife habitat areas, and manage and restore lands to protect the natural environment.
- Center for Urban Forest Research - Research that demonstrates new ways that trees add value and to increase understanding and appreciation of the urban forest.
- El Dorado County Tree Mortality webpage
- Sierra Nevada Adaptive Management Program -
- UC Center for Forestry - Center conducts research and educational programs to sustain forest land systems.
- U.S. Forest Service Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit - Protects Lake Tahoe and its famed water quality by specially managing a diverse range of resources, particularly the complex watershed systems that form the basin surrounding the lake. Conservation, restoration and protection programs also include forest health and hazard fuels management, habitat, and wilderness management to name a few.
Webmaster Email: email@example.com