Skip to Content
University of California
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Noxious Weed Programs and "Encycloweedia" - Notes on identification, biology, and management of plants defined as noxious weeds by California laws.
- Center for Invasive Plant Management - Assists in invasive plants management by promoting ecologically sound management of invasive plants in western North America by sponsoring research, conducting public education, and facilitating collaboration and communication among researchers, educators, policy makers, natural resource managers, and the concerned public.
- El Dorado County Invasive Weed Management Program - Describes the county's noxious weed programs and includes links to a number of weed-related sites.
- Lake Tahoe Invasive Weed Website - The Lake Tahoe Basin Weed Coordinating Group works to stop the introduction and spread of invasive weeds.
- Managing Yellow Starthistle - a Landowners Guide - Download Managing Yellow Starthistle - a Landowners Guide (PDF, 16 pgs) or stop by our office for a free copy.
- Identification: Weed Photo Gallery - The UCIPM Weed Photo Gallery includes many weed species found in California farms & landscapes. More species will be added from time to time.
- Yellow Starthistle Guidelines - Identification, Biology,and Management from UC Integrated Pest Management Website.
Webmaster Email: firstname.lastname@example.org