Fish Habitat Conservation
Note: Some publications are saved as pdf documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view them. You can download the free software at www.adobe.com.
- Living amoung the Fish: A Guide to Conservation of Fish Habitat
- The Role and Effectiveness of Local Agencies in Protecting Fish Habitat: Kocher and Harris, 2007
- Developing Policies and Practices Affecting Habitat for Anadromous Fish: San Francisco Creek Watershed, Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties
- Effects of County Land Use Policies and Management Practices on Anadromous Salmonids and their Habitats: Sanoma, Marin, San Mateo, Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties
- Effects of County Land Use Regulations and Management on Anadromous Salmonids and their Habitats: Humboldt, Del Norte, Mendocino, Siskiyou, and Trinity Counties
Monitoring protocols developed for the California Department of Fish & Game Fisheries Restoration Grant Program: Use this link to the Center of Forestry, UC Berkeley to access these documents.