Note: Some publications are saved as pdf documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view them. You can download the free software at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
The Forest Stewardship Series is a 25-part free online publication that provides owners of California forestland with a comprehensive source of information pertinent to the management and enjoyment of their lands. This information will help you formulate and implement strategies for achieving your personal goals as a landowner. The series provides an introduction to the lifelong study of forest stewardship that is part of owning forest property.
- Forest Stewardship Series: 1-24, ANR Pub 8323 - 20 mb
- Forest Stewardship Series: 25 - Adapting Forests to Climate Change - New 3/27/2017
- Fuel Reduction Guide for Sierra Nevada Forest Landowners
- Frequently Asked Questions: Managing Forest Land in California
- Forestland Steward Newsletter
Also please check the forestry publications available through the UC Forest Research and Outreach website.