Note: Some publications are saved as pdf documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view them. You can download the free software at www.adobe.com.
Please use Promo Code PRTUM55 if ordering online. This will insure that your funds stay within the UCCE Central Sierra.
Plants Toxic to Livestock
- Livestock Poisoning Plants of California, ANR Pub 8398
- Annual Range Forage Production, ANR Pub 8018
- Annual Rangeland Forage Quality, ANR Pub 8022
- Balancing Beef Cow Nutrient Requirements and Season, ANR Pub 8021
- Factors and Practices that Influence Livestock Distribution, ANR Pub 8217
- Guidelines for Describing Grazing Management & Utilization, ANR Pub 7225
- Guidelines for Residual Dry Matter (RDM) Management, ANR Pub 8092
- Livestock publications through the ANR Calalog
- Sediment Delivery Inventory and Monitoring: A Method for Water Quality Management in Rangeland Watersheds, ANR Pub 8014
- Visual Assessment of Riparian Health, ANR Pub 8089
- Water Quality Treatment for Livestock Feeding and Exercise Areas, ANR Pub 8210