Note: Some publications are saved as pdf documents. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view them. You can download the free software at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Please use Promo Code PRTUM55 if ordering online. This will insure that your funds stay within the UCCE Central Sierra.
Plants Toxic to Livestock
- Livestock Poisoning Plants of California, ANR Pub 8398
- Annual Range Forage Production, ANR Pub 8018
- Annual Rangeland Forage Quality, ANR Pub 8022
- Balancing Beef Cow Nutrient Requirements and Season, ANR Pub 8021
- Factors and Practices that Influence Livestock Distribution, ANR Pub 8217
- Guidelines for Describing Grazing Management & Utilization, ANR Pub 7225
- Guidelines for Residual Dry Matter (RDM) Management, ANR Pub 8092
- Livestock publications through the ANR Calalog
- Sediment Delivery Inventory and Monitoring: A Method for Water Quality Management in Rangeland Watersheds, ANR Pub 8014
- Visual Assessment of Riparian Health, ANR Pub 8089
- Water Quality Treatment for Livestock Feeding and Exercise Areas, ANR Pub 8210