UCCE Local Job Openings
POSITION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
University of California Cooperative Extension Central Sierra
Master Gardener (MG) Coordinator position
El Dorado / Amador counties
To view the complete job announcement and to apply please click on the link below:
Job requirements include:
- Experience and/or education in horticulture.
- Experience in a management role.
- Excellent problem solving skills and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Good leadership, human relations, teamwork, and motivational skills.
- Excellent organization and coordinating skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Office management skills, including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), internet, database, email, and calendaring.
- Course work in environmental horticulture, volunteer management, or organizational management, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to interpret and translate scientific and technical material.
- Experience in volunteer organizations.
Outstanding benefits are among the many rewards of working for UC. We offer a full range of health and retirement savings plans, including a generous pension plan. UC’s benefits are recognized as being among the best available.
For additional information or to apply for the position: https://jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=57916
CLOSING DATE FOR POSITION: December 31, 2014
For more information contact Nancy Starr at email@example.com or 530-621-5503.