COVID-19 Resuming In-Person Activities
Requirements to for Limited In-person Activities
Some in person meetings are resuming using our 5 basic safety protocols: social distancing, face coverings, increase cleanliness and sanitation, symptom screening, and holding virtual meetings when possible.
The safety protocol training below must be completed by volunteers in order to resume in-person 4-H meetings, programs, or activities.
**Last Update 3/25/2022**
Adult Volunteers must complete the following:
- Read COVID-19 Safety Standards Summary
- Read 4-H Safety Protocol Checklist
- Submit Training Verification: https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=32272
- 4-H Safety Protocol Checklist
- COVID-19 Safety Standards Summary
- UC ANR Basic Safety Standards - for distribution to participants
- Attendance Log
- Symptom Survey - for display
- Procedures for 4-H Meetings During COVID-19 Poster - for display
- Mask Wearing Poster for Adult Only Activities
- UC 4-H Planning In-Person 4-H Events During COVID
- UC ANR Resuming In-Person Activity Website
- CDC Stay Home if You are Sick Poster
- Heat Illness Awareness Clover Safe Note
- Meeting Space Safety Checklists Clover Safe Note
- Air Quality Website
- UC Air Quality Matrix
- Safety and Insurance Resources for Central Sierra 4-H
Basic Safety Standards for Meeting In-person
These safety standards must be followed for all in-person 4-H activities.
Do not participate in any in-person 4-H activities if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms or if you or someone you have been in contact with has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Social Distancing - Indoors
Maintain 6 feet of distancing.
Indoor and outdoor activities with youth and adults: No face masks required, but highly recommended.
Maintain hygiene practices
After each use, clean and disinfect work spaces and equipment, wash hands often, and/or use hand sanitizer.
Frequently Asked Questions