#GivingTuesday - November 29, 2022
Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday.
Join us on Tuesday, November 29 for #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals to celebrate generosity worldwide. #GivingTuesday is held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving (in the U.S.). Please kick off the holiday season with us!
Our mission to connect the power of UC research in agriculture, natural resources, nutrition, and youth development with local communities is going strong. Your gift helps ensure UC ANR continues to provide essential resources and trusted information to the people of California in times of crisis and beyond.
UC ANR’s role as problem-solvers, catalysts, collaborators, educators, and stewards of the land is more important than ever.
With your support, we invest in research, education, and services in your community—to be a neighbor in times of need. And, we can’t do this without your help.
Partnerships: You and UC Cooperative Extension
The strength of Cooperative Extension lies in your partnership with the network of trusted UC researchers; educators; and the Master Gardeners, Master Food Preservers and 4-H volunteers who live and work in this community. Your gift to support UC Cooperative Extension today will ensure the health of this partnership for the future.
We are proud of the relationships that create innovations and strengthen our network, and you should be too! Every day you will find our:
- Agricultural Advisors and specialists working hand in hand with growers and producers to solve pest problems, reduce chemical use, use water efficiently, and increase productivity.
- Natural Resources Advisors working with landowners, city and county planners, and local agencies to protect our natural resources.
- Nutrition Educators working with low-income families and consumers to create healthier eating habits in children and adults.
- Master Gardener and Master Food Preserver volunteers teaching cutting-edge home gardening techniques and research-based home food preservation and food safety.
- 4-H youth uniquely prepared to meet the agricultural, social and environmental challenges of a rapidly changing world through science, engineering, technology and active citizenship.
Your donations stay local! Every dollar you give will be used to directly support local cooperative extension programs, directly impacting the lives of local residents. Your gift will broaden Cooperative Extension programs, expand important local research and education, and ensure that UC Cooperative Extension will thrive as the practical, trusted and connected community partner that we have been for over a century.
Thank you for supporting UC Cooperative Extension Central Sierra.
Join the #GivingTuesday Movement!
#GivingTuesday is a movement about ordinary people coming together to do extraordinary things. Whether you choose to donate your time or money this year for #GivingTuesday the UC Cooperative Extension Central Sierra would like to say thank you for helping make a difference!
- "Make a Gift" to the UC Cooperative Extension Central Sierra (financial support and/or time)
- Take an #UNselfiephoto (see below for download)
- Share with us on social media!