Shooting Sports Resources
Shooting Sports Leader Resources
Leader Policy Resources
These are the program policies and procedures that govern the Shooting Sports projects in the California 4-H YDP.
Policy and Procedures Appendices:
1. Training Request and Registration Form
2. Application for Certification as a Shooting Sports Adult Volunteer
3. Shooting Sports Training Report
4. Course Evaluation Form
5. Firearms & Ammunition Storage and Transportation
6. Equipment Maintenance Log
7. Equipment Check-out Log
8. Code of Ethics
Additional Leader Resources
This is a tool to help shooting sports leaders plan and facilitate a local match event.
The California 4-H Shooting Sports Program has five (5) levels of proficiency for the Archery, Rifle, and Shotgun disciplines.