UCCE Master Gardeners of Amador and El Dorado Counties E-News
Subscribe to the Amador and El Dorado County Master Gardeners Monthly Newsletter, "E-News" and get up-to-date Master Gardener Public Education class schedule, event information and updates.
||Content ||Type ||Date Added
|UCCE Master Gardeners eNews, September, 2014
Inside the September issue of the MG E-News:
- Fire Blight
- Greenhouses and Coldframes in Upcountry Gardens
- Shady Characters
- Fall Sale: UCANR Gardening Books
- UCCE Master Gardener Calendar Focuses on Beautiful Gardens with Less Water
- Decorating with Live Flowers and Dried Seeds
- Fall Flowers for Bees
- UCCE Master Gardener Public Education Classes
- UCCE Master Food Preserver Public Classes
|UCCE Master Gardeners' September Class Schedule
Announcing the UCCE Master Gardeners of Amador and El Dorado counties Public Classes for September.
|UCCE Master Gardeners eNews, August, 2014
Inside the August issue of the MG E-News:
- In the Kitchen Garden: Breeding Your Own Tomato Variety
- Oak Trees: Brown Leaves and Galls
- Sustainable Landscaping in California: How to Conserve Resources and Beautify your Home Landscape
- Myths and Truths: Will Epsom Salts Make Your Garden Grow Better?
- 2014 UCCE Master Gardener/Farmers Market Tomato Tasting Results
- In the Hen House: Which Came First, the Chicken or the Egg?
- Survey: Local Master Gardener Public Classes—When, Where, How?
- Master Gardener Public Education Classes & Events for Amador and El Dorado Counties
- UCCE Master Food Preservers—Free Classes