Woody Biomass and Forest Products AdvisorCentral Sierra Cooperative Extension
2 S Green Street
Sonora, CA 95370
PhD Environmental and Forest Sciences, University of Washington. 2019
B.A. Social Ecology, University of California, Irvine. 2009
- Liu, F.; Hu, M. (2023). Future Carbon Sequestration and Timber Yields from Chinese Commercial Forests under Shared Socioeconomic Pathways. Forests. 14:1, 153.
- Chen, C. X.; Pierobon, F. (2022). Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of mass timber and concrete residential buildings: A case study in China. Sustainability. 14:1.
- Puettmann, M.; Pierobon, F. (2021). Comparative LCAs of conventional and mass timber buildings in regions with potential for mass timber penetration. Sustainability. 13:24.
- Gu, H.; Liang, S. (2021). Mass timber building Life Cycle Assessment methodology for the US regional case studies. Sustainability. 13:24.
- Chen, C. X.; Pierobon, F. (2019). Life cycle assessment (LCA) of cross-laminated timber (CLT) produced in western Washington: The role of logistics and wood species mix. Sustainability. 11:5.
- Chen, C. X.; Pierobon, F. (2017). Modeling the processing and transportation logistics of forest residues using life cycle assessment. Journal of Forestry. 115:2.
- Yi, L.; Jiao, W. (2011). An overview of reclaimed water reuse in China. Journal of Environmental Sciences. 23:10.
- Chen, C.; Ingram, K. (2023). Woody Biomass & Forest Products, Part II. UC ANR Forest Stewardship Education Newsletter. February 2023.
- Chen, C. (2022). Outlook to 2050: Consumption of Wood-Based Products are Predicted to Increase. UCCE Central Sierra Newsletter. Novermber 2022.
- Chen, C.; Ingram, K. (2022). Woody Biomass & Forest Products, Part I. UC ANR Forest Stewardship Education Newsletter. October 2022.
- Puettmann, M.; Gu, H. (2020). Assessing the Climate and Forest Impacts of Building with Mass Timber Phase I: Comparative LCAs of conventional and mass timber buildings in regions with potential for mass timber penetration.
- Chen, C. X. (2019). Environmental assessment of the production and end-of-life of cross-laminated timber in western Washington(Doctoral dissertation). University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
- Ganguly, I.; Pierobon, F. (2016). Life cycle analysis of residual woody biomass-based biofuel. https://rex.libraries.wsu.edu
- Sasatani, D.; Ganguly, I. (2015). Use and awareness of green building programs and environmentally certified wood products in the US residential construction industry.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Forest Ecosystems and Communities - Member