Jul 31, 2020 | View All Issues
Inside this issue:
- Guidance for Healthy Eating for All Ages
- July Harvest of the Month: Tomatoes
- New & Noteworthy
- 14 Million Children in the US are not getting enough food.
- Stark racial disparities emerge as families struggle to get enough food.
- To Help Recover from COVID-19, We Need Universal Free School Meals.
- Kraft, Heinz and Kellogg temporarily halt some child-focused ads during pandemic.
- Vermont just banned food waste in trash. Here's how it works.
- Series of flyers features information on food safety topics relevant to COVID-19
- Nutrition Education Spotlight: Healthy Stores for a Healthy Community
- COVID-19 Community Resources
- About Us
Download (1,671KB PDF)