Mar 28, 2017 | View All Issues
Inside this issue:
- New Book Celebrates California Ranch Life by Documenting the Livestock Brands of Calaveras County
- Tuolumne County Tree Mortality Community Workshop
- Save the Date! Reforestation Workshop - April 7, 2017
- AMS Specialty Crops Program Presents: Specialty Crops Market News — National Retail Reporting Webinar
- Applications are being accepted to the Forest Institute for Teachers now!
- 4th Annual Rustici Rangeland Science Symposium
- Free Workshop for Placer and El Dorado Counties: Get your farm or food business financed!
- Project Learning Tree Educator and Facilitator Training
- UC California Naturalist Certification Course - June 2017
- UCCE 4-H Youth Development - Dates
- Classes & Events Offered by UCCE Master Food Preservers
- Classes & Workshops Offered by UCCE Master Gardeners
- UC IPM and more... Dormant or delayed-dormant season controls
Download (645KB PDF)