Skip to Content
University of California
Small Farms Resourses
- Amador County Agriculture Department - Crop Reports, ordinance, grading, Certified Organic Farmer Information, and more.
- ANR Catalog of publications
- ATTRA (National Sustainable Agriculture Information Services) website
- Available Cost and Return Studies - A developed cost and return studies for many crops in California.
- Calaveras County Agriculture Department - Crop Reports, ordinance, grading, Certified Organic Farmer Information, and more.
- California Backyard Orchard - Topics include site considerations, tree selection, propagation, preparation & planting, first year care, irrigation, pollination, pruning & more.
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation - For a current product/label data base to search for pesticides registered for a particular crop in California.
- California: Farm Service Agency (FSA) website
- California: Farm Service Agency (FSA) Service Center Locator webpage
- Crop Data Management Systems - For samples of pesticide labels and MSDS.
- Crop Reports - Amador County
- Crop Reports - Calaveras County
- Crop Reports - El Dorado County
- Crop Reports - Tuolumne County
- El Dorado Agriculture Department - Crop Reports, ordinance, grading, Certified Organic Farmer Information, and more.
- Farming in the Foothills, UCCE Placer/Nevada counties website
- Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics - Supports library and research activities in agricultural economics and the University of California.
- New Farm Financing Webinar - ATTRA & National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service.
- Office of Pesticide Information and Coordination - Coordinates and reviews ANR activities pertaining to pesticide research, experimentation, and use.
- Pesticides and Water Quality - Information on how to avoid affecting water supplies with pesticide use, yet still control pests.
- Spotted wing drosophilas - for commercial growers.
- Spotted wing drosophilas - for backyard growers.
- Special Spotted Wing Drosophila Update! - update from the Farm Advisor.
- Tuolumne County Agriculture Department - Crop Reports, ordinance, grading, Certified Organic Farmer Information, and more.
- UC Agriculture & Natural Resources Catalog - Agricultural info online from the UC Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources. From ants to zucchini, it has answers!
- UC Agriculture Labor Management - Labor management information for farmers.
- UC Fruit and Nut Information Center - For an entire database on the crop you are interested in.
- UC Intergrated Pest Management Website - (IPM) Full of useful information. Pest Management Guidelines for many crops, also Weather Data, Pesticide Safety, Invasive Weeds and Pest Notes. Develops and promotes the use of integrated and ecologically sound pest management programs in California.
- UC Small Farms website - resources and information for small farms.
- UC Vegetable Research & Information Center - Information on crops, soils, composting, drip irrigation, diseases, transplanting, and home vegetable storage.
- USDA - Web Soil Survey - Soil data and information produced by the National Cooperative Soil Survey
Webmaster Email: firstname.lastname@example.org